MUSIC LICENSING SUPPORT
Locations: New York
Do you like music? Are you interested in solving complex problems? At Dubset Media, you can be part of a growing team of talented engineers, music content experts, business teams, and thought leaders shaping the future of music licensing & distribution.
The Director of Licensing is responsible for engaging labels and publishers for the purpose of licensing their catalog(s) for use in mix and remix content uploaded to, and distributed by Dubset’s MixBANK platform.
- Outreach to small labels and publishers to introduce the MixBANK service while directing them to the DIY onboard program
- Provide label and publisher user education around navigation and use of the MixBANK platform
- Assist labels in the administration management of their catalogs
- Contact active labels and publishers to ensure they are participating in all applicable offerings and programs
- Take calls regarding any rights collisions or claims and logging rights administration tickets with Content Operations team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in music, preferably with direct or secondary experience in the area of catalog management or licensing.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Self-motivated and highly organized with superlative communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to absorb and utilize new business software applications.
- 25-50% travel required, domestic and international
- Must have current Passport and be authorized to work in the United States
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume, LinkedIn profile,
and optional cover letter using the button below: